1. It improves mobility and flexibility by combining safe and effective movements
2. It builds lean muscle by putting the athlete in charge of how challenging he or she wants the resistance
3. The TRX straps are very portable and lightweight.
4. It develops functional strength, meaning it will help you perform everyday tasks or sports skills.
5. It benefits athletes at all levels.
6. It helps build a rock-solid core.
These are some key things to keep in mind if you want to progress into a stronger athlete. What may come hard at first, will eventually become easier over time. One of my favorite quotes is "success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out." If you consistently use effective training tools, such as TRX, you will drastically change your athleticism and overall strength. Miracles don't happen overnight, and that's why we as athletes need to push ourselves to achieve the results we desire. We challenge our athletes to try new things and be the best they can be! If you see TRX straps in your next class or private lesson, look at it as a means to achieve success. It won't be as daunting, I promise. ;)