- It replenishes lost fluids: For tough workouts in the heat, or long days at outdoor sports camps, water keeps you hydrated and replenishes fluids lost from sweating.
- It aids in digestion: It helps flush waste products, and I think the rest is self-explanatory.
- It prevents dehydration: For endurance sports, water is vital for fighting fatigue.
- It keeps your game strong: Water aids in athletic performance and helps prevent post-exercise exhaustion.
- It could help your headache: If you're getting regular headaches, going without water for too long could be the issue. Drink 2-4 cups to relieve the pain.
- It keeps you alert: If you're feeling tired, drink water! It will help you focus and be able to concentrate better on daily activities.
- It will help any injury: Frozen water, or ice, can reduce blood flow and swelling in sprains and strains.
Obviously, this is just a short list of all the amazing benefits water has to offer! It's always important to stay hydrated no matter the season and the sport! Stay fit by staying smart, and using water to your advantage!