Peanut Butter and Apple:
- One apple and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter are all you need for a quick carb meal!
- Use half a cup of cottage cheese, topped off with half a cup of your favorite fruit! Cottage cheese is low in calories and high in protein.
- Find an 8 oz low-sugar sports drink for a little fuel! For the older athletes, add a scoop of BCAA powder for help maintaining muscle.
Oats n’ Go:
- ½ cup of steel ground oats topped with a tablespoon of dried fruit and almonds for a quick carbo load.
- Have one or two hard boiled eggs with one piece of whole-wheat toast
Cup o’ Fruit:
- Simple and yummy, combine three of your favorite fruits in a cup and you’re all set!